Basic Institute for Zonal African Advancement (BIZAA) is an international, nonprofit organization dedicated to the empowerment of the youngest citizens of southern Africa through grass-root efforts to eliminate child labor and child trafficking, to provide education through sponsorship, and to generate micro-loan programs for the families.
To provide education, technical training and job placement to Stop child trafficking and child labor, one child at a time.
- continue forming a strong BIZAA Coalition of religous organizations, schools and corporations
- continue initiating viable strategies that will bring underprileged children home to their families and will keep them off the streets, factories and farms
- facilitate enrollment of younger children into existing school systems
- initiate the building of a vocational school for young adults
- continue maintaining a micro-lending program to replace lost family income when a child laborer goes to school
- develop and maintain educational curriculum for religous organizations and schools within the BIZAA Coalition, in order to educate our local children about the significance of global solidarity and the problems of child labor and domestic servitude